Tuesday, January 17, 2017

EPILOGUE



I pray that you are able to read this series of mine. Again there are still more women in the bible that I wasn't able to cover. I know that most of us are reminded of their of their love, courage and devotion to the Lord. I am happy to have written this blog for you, my brothers and sisters in faith.

It also took me a long time to finish this due to physical fatigue. I have less workload in the office thus was able to write and finish it. My apologies to all of you.

I will be starting a new blog. Two new blogs actually. The first one deals with topics that I like to talk about. So it's more of a freewheeling blog.From some conspiracy theories to some things and then some. I will leave a link later. The next one is BBS-which stands for Basic Bible Study. I will try and post topics for bible study time. This will further help the readers to have that time with the Lord. Having a bible study will cultivate your love for the Word of God, and enrich you.

Thank you so much.

MAY JESUS BLESS YOU

BRIAN LUCIANO

JANUARY 17,2017      

No comments:

Post a Comment